Have you ever wanted to cause mayhem while in control of a piece of spaghetti? If so, this is probably the game for you.
The game has you controlling two ends of the spaghetti with the L1 and R1 buttons. Tapping it will flick the spaghetti in that direction and holding it allows you to jump. The controls are a bit fiddly and take some time to get used to, but in general you can just alternately mash L1 and R1 to move the pasta through the levels. There are 55 levels across 5 different areas which will have you smashing up plates, jumping into a toilet, scoring a goal and setting off car alarms amongst many others. It's short and sweet but quite fun and a fairly easy Platinum.
- Release Date: 16th December, 2020
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games SL
- Date Started: 19th December, 2020
- Date Completed: 20th December, 2020
- Version Played: Digital
- Price: £3.99 (Cross-buy with PS4 version)
- The story is quite entertaining, particularly the narration.
- There's quite a lot of variety in the levels.
- Repetitive Strain Injury! Seriously. You have to mash L1 and R1 constantly for about an hour and by the end of it my hands were aching.
- Level 50 - Complete Level 50
While some of the levels are more tricky than others, in order to complete the game you're going to have to finish all of the levels. Ironically, level 50 is probably the easiest level in the game.
Helpful Bugs / Glitches / Exploits
- Not necessarily a bug or exploit, but if you use the PS5's Accessibility settings to remap your controller buttons I find it much easier to press Square and Triangle instead of L1 and R1 to move the spaghetti.
- Because the game is cross buy, you get 2 Platinum's for the price of one although you do have to play through the game twice.
Platinum Difficulty Rating - 2/10
There are some challenging levels, but if you take your time and get the hang of the controls, there's nothing that should prevent completion.
Platinum Time - 1 Hour
There are 50 levels plus 5 bonus levels which all need to be completed. Some of them can be done in as little as 10 seconds but a few of them will take 3 or 4 minutes or so.
Platinum Enjoyment Rating - 8/10
The game is fairly easy and the fact there is a trophy for every level means you're always progressing towards the Platinum.
Overall Game Rating - 7/10
I was pleasantly surprised by the level design and graphics. It's quite a unique game and there's a fair bit of variety in the levels. The fact it's easy but a bit challenging also helps. For the price and the fact you get the PS4 and PS5 versions included, it's definitely value for money for someone interested in increasing their trophy count.
0 Comments Add Your Comment
Search Our Blog
Most Read Posts
March 05th, 2019
June 06th, 2019
September 03rd, 2019
April 01st, 2019
February 15th, 2019